Eligibility for Class of 2018:
- Student must be a graduating senior at AFHS in the current year.
- Student must be an AFHS PTSA member by March 28, 2018. Membership will be verified.
- Student must have a 3.0 GPA
- Student must complete all required sections of the application.
- Applications must be submitted by March 28, 2018.
- Student must be furthering their education in the semester following graduation. These grants are to help with costs associated with collegiate higher education.
Notification of Award:
The AFHS PTSA will notify the winning students directly and a certificate award will be presented at a PTSA or Senior event in May or June. Details pending.
Payment of Award:
Payment of Award will be made directly to the institution of higher learning upon verification that the student is enrolled at that institution.