The AFHS PTSA is proud to offer two deserving Patriot Students a $500 college scholarship.
The scholarships are based on volunteer service, a short essay, and GPA.
Eligibility for Class of 2019:
- Student must be a graduating senior at AFHS in the current year.
- Student must be an AFHS PTSA member by April 30, 2019. Membership will be verified.
- Student must have a 3.0 GPA
- Student must complete all required sections of the application.
- Applications must be submitted by April 30, 2019.
- Student must be furthering their education in the semester following graduation. These grants are to help with costs associated with collegiate higher education.
Notification of Award:
The AFHS PTSA will notify the winning students directly and a certificate award will be presented at a PTSA or Senior event in May or June. Details pending.
Payment of Award:
Payment of Award will be made directly to the institution of higher learning upon verification that the student is enrolled at that institution.
*No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Applications will be reviewed anonymously by a staff scholarship review panel-the panel will only know applications based off assigned numbers and not student names. All decisions made by the scholarship review panel are final! Applications may be disqualified at the PTSA and Scholarship Review Panel’s discretion if application rules are not followed or if misconduct and/or application process tampering (including panel inquiries) is discovered.
Email us if you have any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org