The AFHS PTSA is proud to offer four deserving Patriot Students a $500 college scholarship!
The scholarships are based on volunteer service, a short essay, and GPA.
Eligibility for Class of 2022:
- Student must be a graduating senior at AFHS in 2022.
- Student must be an AFHS PTSA member prior to applying. Membership will be verified. (You can join through ‘PTSA Membership‘ on this site)
- Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Student must complete all required sections of the application.
- Applications must be submitted by Friday, April 15, 2022.
- Student must be furthering their education in the semester following graduation. These grants are to help with costs associated with collegiate higher education.
Notification of Award:
The AFHS PTSA will notify the winning students directly and a certificate award will be presented at the Senior Awards event in June 2022. Details pending.
Payment of Award:
Payment of Award will be made directly to the institution of higher learning upon verification that the student is enrolled at that institution.
*PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATION WILL NOT WORK ON ANY MOBILE DEVICE & IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SAFARI
*No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Applications will be reviewed anonymously by a staff scholarship review panel-the panel will only know applications based off assigned numbers and not student names. All decisions made by the scholarship review panel are final! Applications may be disqualified at the PTSA and Scholarship Review Panel’s discretion if application rules are not followed or if misconduct and/or application process tampering (including panel inquiries) is discovered.
Email us if you have any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulation to Our Class of